Data Protection (GDPR)
You may be aware that the data protection law changes on the 25th May to become GDPR. We are currently working hard on ensuring that our current processes meet the new GDPR requirements and that we are transparent on how we use both your child's and your data. All Policies, privacy statements, permission forms and request to withdraw forms will be accessible below as well as on our policies page. We want to make sure that you have all the information you require, and how to contact us should you have any problems.
The steps we have taken so far are as follows:
- Conducting a self-assessment of readiness for GDPR.
- Reviewing all documentation from Gov.UK, ICO, IRMS Toolkit.
- Reissue of letters for photography of children.
- Reissue of Privacy Notices for anyone associated with the school.
- Review of contracts with our suppliers.
- Requests for privacy notices from all our IT providers, e.g. School comms, TTRockstars, SIMS etc.
- Review of policies: Data Protection; Image Use, Acceptable Use etc.
- Staff training - GDPR awareness
If you have any questions, concerns or would like more information about anything mentioned in this privacy notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org